Energy Efficiency Saves You Money
NETR’s Ductless Cooling and Heating Air Conditioning systems have been found to be over 40% more efficient than standard window air-conditioning units. At NETR, we are also proud to announce that, for the majority of our installations, we are able to provide products that meet, or even exceed, the strict ENERGY STAR® requirements.
Save Money With INVERTER Technology
Our Ductless Cooling & Heating systems are dramatically more efficient than traditional HVAC systems. Utilizing INVERTER-driven compressors, our systems automatically adjust to changing conditions to deliver ideal comfort while only using the energy that is needed. No more. No less.
As a result, our systems are up to 40% more efficient than standard window units for cooling and our heating performance is far superior to traditional heat pumps. All this technological innovation means you reduce your energy consumption and can save money on your energy costs while enjoying the comfort of your home. Why pay to cool/heat your home all year long when you only live in a few rooms at a time?
With NETR and Mitsubishi Electric’s Ductless Air Conditioning Systems, you can actively condition the rooms you live in; the other rooms simply turn off or setback. Zoning your home to how you live using ductless systems allows you to save energy while maximizing your personal comfort.
Energy-Efficient and Cost-Effective?
Yes, your rooms will be comfortably warm or comfortably cool without your wasting energy – or money! The NETR-installed Ductless Comfort System will help you save money on energy bills. It’s advanced zoning technology allows you to control the heating and cooling for several rooms at one time or just a single room.
Thanks to this advanced zoning technology, one outdoor unit can run up to four separate indoor heating and cooling systems. Ductless Comfort Technology ensures that the systems use the exact amount of energy needed to cool or heat an area. Each unit automatically responds to temperature changes. This means that you will be able to reduce your energy consumption and save even more.
Energy Star Rebate
Enjoy pristine air like you’ve never experienced before. You might also find that you qualify for Energy Star rebates from your local utility when you have one of our NETR Ductless Air Conditioning Systems installed. NETR will help you work out what might be available.
Eco-comfort Technology: Energy Efficient Air Conditioners
Our Eco-comfort Technology is friendly to you and the planet.
- Industry-leading eco-comfort technology is built into every system.
- We care about our environment, and our products reflect that concern.
- Our products are one of the Top 10 Product award winners for 2012, awarded by BuildingGreen.
Eco-comfort technology is engineered into every aspect of our systems
• Eco-friendly refrigerant: Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant offers zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and allows for higher heat transfer coefficient (COP). This innovative feature means a reduction in equipment size, a reduction in piping size, and higher pressure for greater performance. Smaller equipment also means less impact on the environment at the end of the product’s life cycle.
• Standard compliance: All Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating products follow standards and guidelines as set forth by the ENERGY STAR, EPA, AHRI, UL, ASHRAE, ETL, and ISO.
• Recycling design: Our air conditioners are specially designed to allow for easy cleaning, efficient disassembly, and more practical recycling. The number of parts used in indoor units has been reduced by adopting modular components, a process which also simplifies materials separation for recycling. To date as much as 84 percent of the materials used to build a Mr. Slim system is recyclable.
• Smart energy usage: Mitsubishi Electric INVERTER zoning systems smartly deliver only the cooling and heating capacity needed, unlike a traditional full-power ON cooling and heating system. Individual indoor air handlers, ductless or ducted, are installed within the zone. These air handlers measure the load for that specific zone and for added efficiency deliver only the capacity needed directly to the space compared to energy lost in long ductwork runs. If a zone is not being used, you do not have to condition that space (or you can individually set it back). Smarter sensing technology and microprocessors enhance the system’s ability to measure room temperature accurately for added comfort, performance and efficiency.
• Minimal impact on landfills: All Mitsubishi Electric air-conditioning products use long-life washable filters.
More than a tag line, it is a philosophy
Because our systems help you reduce your energy consumption in your home, you are doing your part to leave less of a footprint on the environment, all while saving money on your energy bill.
NETR and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation embraces the Environmental Vision 2021 initiative, which sets dramatic goals for reducing greenhouse gas emissions (for example: reducing Carbon Dioxide emissions from product usage by 30%), recycling resources, and raising environmental awareness by 2021.